Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car) For PC Free Download for Windows 10 & MAC
Free Download Torque Pro For PC Windows 10 and Mac: Torque Pro is a useful application for Android devices. It lets you know about all the vehicle report and displays it on your device screen. Torque Pro is easy to use and simple diagnostic tool through which you can scan your car. You have to use the OBD2 Bluetooth adapter. It will help to connect the device with the Bluetooth to update you about the engine report and car performance. You can customize the dashboard and change the look of the layout. Also, you can track your records using GPS as well. First, know about the features of Torque Pro for PC which we have shared below.
Torque Pro for PC Features
- It comes with an OBD Scanner.
- You can check for DTC and CEL faults to fix the engine or diagnose the problem it has.
- You can change the dashboard theme.
- You can change and customize the layout of the dashboard.
- Gives logging error and sends details to your email.
- With the alarm feature, you will get the warning.
- You can take snapshots and share the performance on the social networking site.
- It lets you keep an eye on the performance of the engine in real time.
- It comes with a track recorder plugin which you can use for video recording.
- Also, it has GPS to track your car and can read transmission temp as well.
This application works perfectly on any vehicle which uses the OBD standard engine. This app mostly worked with Audi, Lexus, Peugeot, Nissan, Jaguar, Skoda, Dodge, Subaru, Citroen, BMW, Mazda, Chrysler, and Mercedes. Any vehicle which has OBD 2 after 1996 will work with Torque Pro. But you should check for your car engine and check your engine specifications. To connect Torque Pro with the engine, you will have to use a Bluetooth adapter. This adapter diagnoses everything in the engine and provides you with full details.
Install Torque Pro for PC
Torque Pro OBD 2 & Car app is available for Android phones only. But if you want to use it on your Windows or Mac PC, then you have to use a third party emulator. For this guide, we are going to use Bluestacks android emulator. It works perfectly on Windows and Mac OS. Just follow the instructions given below to install Torque Pro on PC. Let’s get started:
- First download Bluestacks emulator on Windows or Mac PC.
- Install it on your PC and complete installation.
- Next open Bluestacks emulator and sign in with your Gmail account.
- Then type Torque Pro in the search and hit Enter button.
- Click on the pay button and it will ask you enter payment details.
- Once you made the payment, you will have access to Torque Pro OBD 2 & car app.
- Go to Bluestacks home screen. Locate Torque Pro app and you can use it to diagnose your car performance and engine as well.